A woman’s purse is a very important thing. To me, my purse is full of necessary items to get me through my day. Things I can’t live without.
These are some of the essential items you will alwayssss find in my bag:
- My Planner - I would never remember anything without my planner. I have been tempted to start using my phone as an electronic planner but there’s just something I love about writing on paper my to-do lists and my plans. This particular planner has been working for me quite well this year!
- An Umbrella - I don’t know what it is, but if I don’t have my umbrella, I get caught in the rain. Every. Single. Time. So, to avoid that, I always lug around an umbrella.
- Wallet - This one is pretty obvious, but I would be lost without it!
- Chapstick - I think I have an addition… to chapstick. You will always find me with at least one tube in my purse… or pocket… most of the time, both.
- Ester-C - Even though this makes my bag jingle sometimes, the immune support is totally worth it. Ester-C is my go-to product all year round, not just during the winter months. I particularly like that Ester-C is chock full of Vitamin C that can be used as a supplement for immune support.
What are the essential items you always have with you?