This week officially marks the beginning of Autumn. I've been getting our house all decked out in fall decorations and my calendar hasn't stopped filling up with stuff to do! Luckily, it's jam packed with fun things. For instance:
- This past week and weekend, husband and I both were involved with the YCMA Corporate Games Events. Basically, it takes up every waking moment you're not at work and you play games with your coworkers like dodgeball and volleyball. It's suuuuper tiring, but I guess it's fun.
- My cousin is getting married in less than two weeks!! Can't wait to go to New Jersey and celebrate!!
- Jeremy and I were invited to spend a weekend in Helena, Arkansas for the King Biscuit Blues Festival. Neither of us have ever been and we're really excited to check it out. There will most definitely be some blog posts about this.
- Football. As a Northerner, I don't necessarily understand the obsession with college football, but I'm learning. I'm learning that Saturdays in the fall mean we're either at a college football game or watching several on TV.
- Villanova Homecoming. It looks like we might be taking the trip up North to go to Villanova Homecoming!! Suuuuper excited about this :) Fingers crossed it all works out!!
Yeah, it's going to be a busy couple of months, but man oh man, it's going to be fun!! What fun things are you doing this Fall?
PS. That picture is one I posted in Instagram. We have a chalkboard coffee table and I used an adorable print I found on Pinterest as inspiration!