Lately there have been a bunch of new readers around here so I thought I'd let you guys in on some facts about me you might or might not already know!! Just a warning, they are all incredddddibly random :)
Oh, and before you leave, leave a comment with something fun and interesting about yourself!!
- Sometimes, I wake myself up sleep talking. My future husband (eeeeee 50 days!!) is probbbbbably in for some interesting conversations in the middle of the night. (Sorry, Jeremy)
- I have seen every single episode of The Office hundreds of times (no exaggeration). Seriously, it will never get old.
- I have been to Space Camp! #nerdalert
- I was a high jumper in high school and even made it to the State finals.
- Singing in the Rain is my all time, hands down, favorite movie EVER! If you haven't seen it. You MUST!!
- I was (and still am) a diehard Backstreet Boys fan. Although I guess mayyyyyyyybe JT is starting to grow on me. It's hard not to like him when you live in Memphis.
- The summer before I moved to Memphis I auditioned for American Idol with my best friend, Mary. No, we didn't get on the actual show but it was an amazing and incredibly fun experience!
- My dream job is to be a Disney princess. Seriously, I think I'd be really good at it!
- I think I might have an unhealthy obsession with coffee. I'm pretty much useless in the morning until I have at least one cup.
- In college I was a Game Presentation Intern for the Philadelphia Flyers. Yes, it was as awesome as it sounds. I was responsible for creating graphics to be used during the game. I even got to see the team go all the way to the Stanley Cup Finals!
Well, There you have it!! Some random little tidbits about me!! Don't forget to leave a comment with something interesting about yourself :)