I love throwing a themed party, so, when I had the opportunity to host my friend's super bowl party, I was thrilled anddd I got super into it. In fact, I remember Jeremy telling me I was going a litttttle over the top. Who cares! I had fun.
Honestly, I really didn't do much!! By simply adding a few personalized and themed decorations, the party was a winner (pun intended).
- I put yellow napkins in a box I had and used this printable for the "Penalty Flags" label.
- By hanging a vintage football picture above the bar cart drink station, I pulled the whole theme together.
- I drew a football field on our chalkboard coffee table.
- I made tassel garland out of dollar store tablecloths.
- The different sized football bowls were also found at the dollar store along with the penalty flag and mini football.