Here are some things I'm looking forward to:
- Tomorrow, the boys turns.... 30!!! I'm so happy I get to celebrate this time with him :)
- Tomorrow is also the first Memphis football game andddddd 901 Day - an all Memphis holiday (the area code is 901-- get it?). Basically it's going to be an all around GREAT day!
- Sunday is my Birthday, even though it doesn't really feel like it. No big birthday for me (I'll be 24).. this year will be all about Jeremy... well, mostly.
- And since I love you all very much, I'll give you working girls Monday off to celebrate our birthdays!
- My office is sending me down to Florida for four whole weeks starting at the end of September. I'll tell you all more about it as the time approaches but it's a great opportunity for me even though 4 weeks is a long time to be away from home.
- It will be a month full of pumpkin spice lattes, football, and hopefully cooler weather. Since I'll be in Florida for a huge chunk of the fall, I need to make the most of it while I can!! I imagine there won't be that fall crisp in the air in Florida.
- And of course, I need to throw in a little blog plug.. I do have sponsor spots as well as swap spots still available for September! It's going to be a good month.. with lots of blogging.. those are the best ones, right?
What are you looking forward to?