I've been a little distant the past few days.. stuff has been going on.. not bad stuff!! Just sorta crazy stuff haha don't worry I will let you all know in time :) Let's just say it involves saving some furry friends.
Anywhoooo, it's Friday!! Yippee!!! I'd like to kick off the weekend with some of my favorite posts from this week. I love all my lovelies on my sidebar and like to feature them so that nobody is missing out on what they have to say.
- This girl is amazing. She's been going through some rough stuff lately, but she is so strong. Anddd she posted some of her gorgeous wedding photos.
- Adorable kiddo smiles.
- An extremely thoughtful and clever bridal shower gift! I bet we see these floating around Pinterest soon. Seriously, such a good idea.
- Hurry hurry! Go enter this GIANT giveaway!
- Not only does this post have adorable infinity bracelets (I seriously love them), but we can also get to know Nicholl a ltitle better through these tid bits.
- I love Disney World and Animal Kingdom and Michael Jackson poses.. yes, this link has all of these things.
- A helpful reminder about inward beauty.
- Did you watch Dallas? No? This will make you want to watch it or at least giggle a little.
- Pretty pleats.
Anddddd since no post is complete without pictures! Here's my random pic of the week.
I got to putt on the 18th green of the FedEx St. Jude Classic... I didn't see it, but, Dustin Johnson apparently did something amazing riiiiight there to win the tournament!